9.09.2005

I hate stupid people

They've said it before... you can't fix stupid. I wonder if you can fix mean (or dasterdly). My good buddy Jake had a great blog. He wrote insightful things that ministered to people. But there was one jerk who decided to put up mean comments and generally run down Jake's site. We don't have time to sit around and fight "comment battles." C'mon, people, it's a very big internet. Don't go screwing it up for everybody.

But here's the worst part. Jake took his site down because of the time he was spending time deleting mean comments. Soon after, someone took over his URL. Read this again, this site no longer belongs to Jake Beaty.

Now because the new host doesn't identify himself, there's probably no legal action we can pursue. It's not slander, but I want to provide all you AV Club readers with the truth.

When Jake launches his new site, I will announce it here.

** UPDATE **

I just saw that Pudge's site has also been taken down and is now under new ownership. Read this, Pudge Huckaby no longer owns phbalanced.


AVed at 9/09/2005 02:49:00 PM | LINK |